Photography Competition

Dear Students, Parent & Family members, Governors & Staff

Thank you to everyone who submitted entries to the 4th Annual Photography Competition. We have again received a large number of wonderful photographs (over 600 this time) and, as ever, an eclectic range of subjects.

This catalogue includes the top 100 photographs. Choosing both the top 100 and winners has again been a difficult task. The guiding principles were to include more photographs from boys than from parents and staff, and to only accept one entry from each individual into the final 100.

Sadly, it was not possible to include everyone, and some entries needed to be excluded simply because entry details were not supplied with the photographs. Entrants who are disappointed not to be included must remember…there is always next year!

Many thanks again to everyone for their participation and support.  Results HERE

YOUR VOTE!

Perhaps the most important award is that of The College Favourite, as voted for by all members of our community (pupils, parents, staff and indeed Governors).If you would like to have your say, simply choose your favourite photograph and email your vote (the photographer’s name) to:

mrsroderick@st-ambrosecollege.org.uk

Voting ends midnight on Friday (only one vote from each email account please) and boys can also cast their vote in by telling me directly over the next few days.

Kind regards, 

Mr S Roderick

Faculty Head Creative Arts